News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cannot connect OBI 202

Started by Jubliano, November 02, 2016, 01:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jubliano

Hi can anyone give me some guidance on setting up my OBI202

I have tried to follow the quick setup guide.

When I dial the number they give me as a test number I get the following message.

"No service configured"

If I connect to the OBItalk web site and try to add my device I get the same message.

The power light on my OBI is a steady green.

I have tried to research this on FAQs but can't find anything related to setup

I did find something that referred to DMZ

In my fiber optic modem (Fiberhome) I have  tried DMZ  set to both auto and manual with an IP,  (the example on OBI's troubleshooter is not very clear) then I find the green power light blinks and when I try to add the OBI I get the following error message:

IP not available FAQ reason 00

I CANNOT find FAQ 00  ???

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

wmark

probably a password problem with your service provider.

I have gone through set up and still cannot receive calls. I can make calls but I get no ring and no connection.

I have theOBi 202, using voip.ms as the service provider.
Have checked and unchecked the SIP/ALG settings.
Have rebooted router and the 202

Advice ?

Thanks in advance

Mango

wmark:

Please navigate to ITSP Profile X >> SIP and set both ProxyServerPort and RegistrarServerPort to 42872.

Next, move to Voice Services >> SP1 Service and set X_UserAgentPort to 42872.

Verify that your VoIP.ms DID is routed to the same account and PoP that your device is registered to.  (toronto2 is different from toronto3 for example.)

Please retest with SIP ALG disabled.

If you are still unsuccessful, please let us know (1) what router you are using and (2) if your router receives a public IP address, or if your modem is also acting as a router.