News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo for CAN & Google Voice for US and Itl

Started by illicit, November 18, 2016, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illicit

@drgeoff Not trying to sound rude but how does that help me exactly? Could you explain? And yes, it's set to 'A' presumably 'ITSP A' as what you said.

Please guys, if this doesn't work I'm just going to give up. Thanks for all the help anyways.

drgeoff

Quote from: illicit on November 20, 2016, 03:17:22 PM
@drgeoff Not trying to sound rude but how does that help me exactly? Could you explain? And yes, it's set to 'A' presumably 'ITSP A' as what you said.
If, in all the things you had done in the 7 hours before asking here, you had purposely or accidentally set SP1 to use ITSP profile B or C or D, then the digit map Msp1 would not be what you've been setting in the Digit Map under ITSP Profile A, would it?

Before you throw in the towel, I suggest you have nothing to lose by doing a factory reset, reconfiguring Anveo and GV and changing the Digit Maps and OutboundCallRoute to those given by azrobert.

illicit

@drgeoff

Dear loving drgeoff, I've included reply #6 of this thread here for your reference:
Quote from: illicit on November 19, 2016, 06:59:00 PM
Yes I have.. :/

I've also factory reset and put in the settings several times.

Also, I'm throwing in the towel.

Goodnight folks ;D

azrobert

It seems for some unknown reason using the SP1 digit map will send all calls to SP1, not just Canadian numbers. My last suggestion is to eliminate the ITSP A digit map from the outbound route and use a user defined digit map. For this test use only one rule in the user digitmap.

User Settings -> User Defined Digit Maps -> User Defined Digit Map2

Label: can

DigitMap: (1416xxxxxxx)

Phone OutboundCallRoute:
{(Mcan):sp1},{(Msp2):sp2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<##:>):li},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

illicit

I'm not trying anymore. I tried your original rules which you seemed to be so sure of. I'll try this test tomorrow morning, but if it fails I'm out. Just really exhausted dealing with this. I'm also going to read over the configuration guide one last time. I really want and hope for this to work. It just doesn't :/

Goodnight.

illicit

@azrobert

You're a gem. I wish I had your kids.

@anyone seeking similar help

User Settings
   User Defined Digit Maps
      User Defined Digit Map2
         Label: can
         (1905xxxxxxx|1289xxxxxxx|1647xxxxxxx|1416xxxxxxx|1519xxxxxxx|1613xxxxxxx|1705xxxxxxx|1807xxxxxxx)

Physical Interfaces
   PHONE1 Port
      PHONE Port
         OutboundCallRoute
            {(Mcan):sp1},{(Msp2):sp2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<##:>):li},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}
         PrimaryLine
            SP2 Service

I don't think I'll need help anymore. @azrobert's your guy if you need help. don't bug him too much tho, he's probs busy helping others.

~mic drop~