News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

calendar sync and apps

Started by jdub06, February 03, 2017, 12:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdub06

When will we get apps and or alerts on our devices? Other companies are starting to produce phones that run full android and even include video for around the cost  of the OBi 1022. Guess what you could do with full android (apps and alerts). I bought mine 3 months ago and am experience some serious buyers remorse. I've got this screen always on and staring at me yet i cant make it do anything with that always on screen other than the same things landline style phones have done for the last 10 years. Im in the process of starting a company so im a bit to busy to figure out what os is being run but if you guys dont open it up or provide these features I sure will get to rooting the thing at some point. Im just hoping the reason for the always on screen isnt that the mcu is already at its limit providing basic functions. My company will eventually be recommending and installing ip phone products as one of its services. Id love to be able to keep obi on that list of solutions