News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obihai AA is missing

Started by Justin_Chase, September 15, 2012, 12:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin_Chase

Hi people,

I have been using Obihai + GV for about 6 months already. It has been great since I don't have pay prepaid card to call my home country. The Obihai device 110 is in the PHL, while I am here in the US.

I just notice this issue just today, when I tried to call my Google Voice number. Since I am using Obihai 110, it is connected to the PHL PSTN network therefore, I can make local calls in the PHL. But now, the Obihai AA is using, the first prompt I here is the Google Voice, announcing that: "Hello, please state your name after the tone and Google Voice will try to connect you." then it continues like pressing the Obihai option "1". I have not change any config since the device has been working for the past 6 months and have been using is like every other day. I hope any of you have also experience what I have been experiencing right now.

Thanks for all your reply...

jimates

Your google voice call screening is turned on. Was it always on? If it was, and you were successfully delivered to the AA after the screening process, check your inbound call route for the SP where your google voice is configured and make sure that AA is still in the call route.

Call screening.
On your google voice page under the "calls" settings you can turn it off. You can also mange the call screening for each individual contact from the contacts list, or for each individual group from the group settings.

Justin_Chase

Quote from: jimates on September 15, 2012, 08:09:50 AM
Your google voice call screening is turned on. Was it always on? If it was, and you were successfully delivered to the AA after the screening process, check your inbound call route for the SP where your google voice is configured and make sure that AA is still in the call route.

Call screening.
On your google voice page under the "calls" settings you can turn it off. You can also mange the call screening for each individual contact from the contacts list, or for each individual group from the group settings.

Hi jimates,

Thanks for the reply. I have checked already the Call Screening in google voice, I have have turned it off. It now doesn't say "Hello, please state your name after the tone and Google Voice will try to connect you." But instead it is both ringing in my US Mobile Number and also in the Obihai in the PHL. It still doesn't go to the Obihai AA.

I have also checked the inbound call route it is look something like this. {(Mobile1|Mobile2|Obi1|Obi2):aa},{ph}

I really don't know what have happen. But it just went awry even am not doing any configuration to it.

Hope you can help me out. Thanks....

Justin_Chase

Additional info:

Btw, the Obihai AA is still working. It is working in this workflow.

Obihai App to Obihai 110 = AA Answers the Call.

US Mobile Number to Google Voice Number which is configure to Obihai 110 = The call goes back to my US Mobile Number.