News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CircleNet would like to introduce ourselves to the Obi world

Started by Sam_from_CircleNet, April 08, 2014, 10:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtsnaab

A personal usage note for anyone interested:
We have 2 accounts with Circlenet due to geographical circumtances currently in effect, and have been using Circlenet for hours at a time with excellent quality and zero drops.

When setting this up on multiple devices Sam was always helpful and the offers made by Circlenet are the most generous I have seen in reading too many offers to remember (I made notes to compare).

Thanks to Sam & Company for a very good, reliable & affordable service.

Sam_from_CircleNet

CircleNet would like to let the Obi world know that we now support CNAM caller ID names on our inbound DIDs.

Happy Calling,
Sam

nang

I am not sure if this thread is still live?
Can someone help me here. I am using my old OBI110 with Callcentic as incoming and CircleNet as outgoing. Suddenly my outgoing stopped working and I am getting Register Failed: 401 Unauthorized message for CircleNet on obi dashboard. I have put the password multiple times from SIP Device configuration of circle net but not working. Please help

Taoman

Quote from: nang on March 29, 2019, 08:28:47 PM
I am using my old OBI110 with Callcentic as incoming and CircleNet as outgoing. Suddenly my outgoing stopped working and I am getting Register Failed: 401 Unauthorized message for CircleNet on obi dashboard.

I'm getting the same. My guess is that Sam is working on it right now.

https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r32339204-

nang