News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

If I buy an Obi Business Phone, do I also need to buy the Obi VOIP Adapter?

Started by blinx77, September 29, 2016, 06:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpsb

Wow you're incredibly rude. The question is not about conference calling its about transferring from one phone to another. I have two phone systems and am trying to understand how to connect them.

wpsb

Plus you didn't even answer my question. I did link the two devices - the issue is that both SP were ringing and I was trying to get it so that the wrong SP didn't ring on the second device.

SteveInWA

This was your original question:

Question for both of you. I have a 1062 and also a separate 202 using the same GV. If I pick up on one and need to then transfer to the other whats the easiest way to do that?

I answered that question.

Then, you asked a different question: if you place a call to party A, and while you are on that call, you want party B to handle the call, you want to transfer the call to party B. 

I answered that question:  read the User's guide; it's right in there, with pictures.

Why am I rude?  Well, for starters, you posted your question in somebody else's discussion, which was on a different topic.  Most of your previous questions could have been answered by reading the documentation, either on the Google Voice help pages, or in the OBi Phone User's Guide.  If you'd like to pay us to read the manuals for you, that's another matter.