News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Multi ring on iPhone and ObiHai

Started by Nishant, March 15, 2017, 09:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nishant

I am sure this has been discussed before but I could not find it, so starting a new thread. I have Google Voice number OBI 202 as my home phone; also have the Google Voice app setup on my iPhone 7. I would want any incoming call to ring both on my home and iPhone so that I can pick the phone from either devices. Can you please suggest the best/easiest way to configure for this multi ring? Thank you!

LTN1

Surprised you did a search but couldn't find anything to help you. Perhaps others may want to spoon feed you but I think you should just go back and Google the following phrase: google voice call forwarding

With about 5 minutes of time investment, you should be able to find your answer.

SteveInWA

Quote from: Nishant on March 15, 2017, 09:05:38 AM
I am sure this has been discussed before but I could not find it, so starting a new thread. I have Google Voice number OBI 202 as my home phone; also have the Google Voice app setup on my iPhone 7. I would want any incoming call to ring both on my home and iPhone so that I can pick the phone from either devices. Can you please suggest the best/easiest way to configure for this multi ring? Thank you!

That is exactly how Google Voice works, by default.  Perhaps that's why you didn't find another thread about it.  Simply add and verify your iPhone's telephone number to your Google Voice settings page as a "linked" forwarding phone number and put a check mark next to it.