News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 & GV

Started by mnjeepmale, March 23, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnjeepmale

Can you still use GV with a Obi110?

I have the device register on the dashboard but can't seem to get to the GV setup. Message shows:

Your device may have outdated, old software which no longer complies with Google Voice security requirements.

The latest software, available through your OBiTALK account, will ensure that you can continue using Google Voice on your OBi securely. To get the latest software, please make sure your device is within its one-year warranty and support entitlement or that you have paid for extended support. Obihai support entitles you to the latest software for your OBi with automatic software updates as well as expert advice from Obihai's support team.

OBi customers may also visit: www.obitalk.com/info/support for more information including access to the OBiTALK forum.

mnjeepmale

I have updated the firmware and getting further along however I'm getting -

Service Not Configured

I have removed the device and added it back and after spinning for a few minutes it say's - Service Not Configured

How do I fix this?

SteveInWA

Quote from: mnjeepmale on March 25, 2017, 03:01:21 PM
I have updated the firmware and getting further along however I'm getting -

Service Not Configured

I have removed the device and added it back and after spinning for a few minutes it say's - Service Not Configured

How do I fix this?

You fix it by carefully following my lengthy set of instructions at the bottom of the post that Robert linked in his reply above.