News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

EnableLINEPortBargeIn

Started by Wilbour, April 19, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilbour

Well it's been some time since I had to change anything with my 110. I don't use the POTS line and never have to barge in on a call but my wife does. That said I was just told how the "Stupid Phone" doesn't work. She's right, when there is a call that goes to the POTS line that she wants to pick up using # it no longer works. I did go to the configuration page Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> EnableLINEPortBargeIn but cannot check the box next to the command. My two options are OBITalk settings and Default. Neither seem to make a difference.

Any Ideas?

I will continue to search the forum in the meantime.

Wilbour

What the?

I reset the settings to the original settings and now it works. Good Gravy!!!!

Not going to mess with this any more. It works and that's all that matters to me.

;)

Wilbour

Ok so this is wierd. It works on one phone but not the other? Still doesn't work in the kitchen.

"No Service configure error"

Odd. Will switch physical phones to isolate the problem

Wilbour

Hardware swap makes no difference.  ???

Wilbour

Back to same issue on both phones.

Cannot barge in using # key  :(

drgeoff

Perhaps you are using the local interface to change that setting and sooner or later it is being changed back by the portal. http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=61.msg109#msg109

Wilbour

Ding, ding ding!

That's what was happening. I accessed the 110 directly via my browser and was able to Enable Barge in.

That was not an option using the OBiTalk web interface.

Well the ""System Management / Auto Provisioning."  In the Auto Provisioning settings section, select Disabled from the drop down menu next to Method."

Was disabled by default.

All seems good, for now  ;)

I am curious why this can't seem to be changed using OBitalk Web interface though.

drgeoff

Quote from: Wilbour on April 19, 2017, 07:44:51 AM
That was not an option using the OBiTalk web interface.

I am curious why this can't seem to be changed using OBitalk Web interface though.
Yes it can.  Clear both the right most boxes, then you can set the enable one.