News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi110 firmware update not recognized

Started by GSIng, June 02, 2017, 08:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSIng

Noticing the warning sign next to the Obi110 listing, I OK'd the firmware update. It appeared to complete normally with the flashing red power light and then solid green.When I try to add the device, it states the device needs to be updated to continue. The subsequent update fails, and I am advised to try again later.

Win 10 Ver 1703, Chrome

GSIng

I deleted the device and re=added it. Got same results.

SteveInWA

Pick up the telephone handset and key in ***0 then 1#.  What are the numbers it reads back to you?

GSIng

**0  >  1#  > "There is no service to complete your call."

SteveInWA

Look at my post again.  I wrote "Pick up the telephone handset and key in ***0 then 1#."  You tried **0...

GSIng

Sorry! I am visually impaired and often don't see the first character when reading.  With three *'s I get:

1-3-0-2872

drgeoff

The latest (and most likely the last there will ever be) is 1-3-0-2886.

You will need to install that manually.  See Option 3 at http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.0.

If you do not know the IP address of your OBi, dial ***1 and it will be read out. The default login parameters are admin and admin.  Then click on System Management, then on Device Update.  Top of the frame is then a 'Choose file' button.  Browse to the download on your computer, then click the 'Update' button.

GSIng