News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Forward calls from line port in Obi110 to Obi200

Started by Meretz, July 05, 2017, 07:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meretz

Hello friends,

I have a Obi110 and a Obi200, I read a lot of manual and post, but I don't understand how to make the connection for my needs, is very simple:
- I have a Obi110 with a landline in the line port and a phone in the phone port in a place A.
- I have a Obi200 with a phone in the port phone in a a place B.
- I want to forward all calls received in the landline, directly to the phone in Obi200, without codes or anything, directly and immediately all calls ring on place B.
- I want to make calls from place B with Obi200 trough landline in the Obi110 directly or maybe dialing a security code, if is possible that Obi110 only accept use landline from my Obi200 without code is good, but if no, then I dial a code to use the landline, if not possible then dial without code. The important is dial from place B with Obi200, the landline in place A with Obi110.
- I don't want to use Google Voice or another SIP provider, only I want to use the landline from place A in place B. only that.
- I read some old post that solved this with fixed IP in a Lan area, is not my case, I don't have fixed IP, is over Internet, in place A I have control over the router for port forwarding, in place B the ISP not allow port forwarding.

Thanks for help from you.

Regards,
Meretz

azrobert

Use OBi Expert to make the following changes:

OBi110

Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute: {200200200:li}

Physical Interfaces -> Line Port -> InboundCallRoute: ph,pp(200200200)

OBi200

Voice Services -> OBiTalk Service -> InboundCallRoute: ph

Physical Interfaces -> Phone1 Port -> DigitMap: (xx.S3)

Physical Interfaces -> Phone1 Port -> OutboundCallRoute: {***:aa2},{(<110110110*>xx.):pp}

The above will route calls over the OBiTalk network to the other device.
Any number dialed on the OBi200 will be routed to the OBi110's line port.
Replace 200200200 with the OBi200's OBi number.
Replace 1101100110 with the OBi110's OBi number.

Meretz