News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Two GVoice Accounts, One Obi 202

Started by Rosings, August 15, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosings

I am using (1) Obi 202 to provide two different residential lines' service.  Both are GoogleVoice.  I have configured each using their specific GVoice account info, yet only one works.  Using the Wizard(s), or manually configuring provides the same result.  Only one account receives phone calls.  I can call out on both.

On the account that only calls-out, when I call it, I am greeted by the voicemail admin feature of the GVoice account.  The settings on the GVoice account indicate otherwise.

Please help, as one is a home-business line, and I need to be able to receive calls on it.

Thank you in advance for direction and assistance.

drgeoff

Is Google Chat ticked as a forwarding destination in the settings at google.com/voice?

SteveInWA

Quote from: Rosings on August 15, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

On the account that only calls-out, when I call it, I am greeted by the voicemail admin feature of the GVoice account.  The settings on the GVoice account indicate otherwise.

There are several possible causes of this symptom.  Let's take a look at the Google Voice settings page of the account that isn't working properly.

Please log into your Google Voice account from a laptop or desktop computer, not from a mobile phone or tablet, and then take a screenshot of this entire page.

If you need help learning how to take a screenshot, see these instructions:  http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Obscure (cover up/black out) the first six digits of all phone numbers, leaving the last four digits exposed.  Obscure any email addresses, too.  You can use any basic image or photo editing program, such as MS Paint, to cover up the private fields.

Click the little blue rectangle at the top of this forum editor, or the camera icon at the bottom of the editor, depending on which version of the forum software you are using,  to attach the image.

Thanks.