News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

[Solved] OBI202 + Cisco 504G - DialTone, but no call

Started by TheDoubleH, August 18, 2017, 05:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDoubleH

Oh Wise people of the internet - I come to thee with a question of great importance for me ...

I followed the instructions in the OBi-VoIP-Device-Attach-Legacy-IP-Phone-Workbook-v1-0.pdf document. While I did purchase the 202 to specifically set it up as option 1, I wasn't able to get that to work - But changing the physical setup, I followed the option 2 route and got THAT to work.

HOWEVER - When receiving calls, my SPA 504G did not ring. I then found some info for setting the X_InboundCallRoute to: ph,sp4(1001@local_client) and THAT seemed to work.

Now, however, I am not able to make outbound calls - And when I try to 'Real' phone attached to ph rings when trying to call out using the IP Phone...

Here are a few highlights of my setup:

OBI
SP1 - Google Voice

X_InboundCallRouteph,sp4(1001@local_client)

SP4 - SPA Proxy

X_ServProvProfileD
X_RingProfileB
X_RegisterEnableNo (Unchecked)
X_UserAgentPort5063
X_ProxyYes (Checked)
AuthUserName1001
ITSP Profile D

General/SignalingProtocolSIP
SIP/ProxyServer192.168.2.71  <- I.P. of the IP Phone
ProxyServerPort
SIP/X_SpoofCallerIDYes (Checked)
X_UserAgentPort5063
X_ProxyYes (Checked)

drgeoff

1. The SP1 InboundCallRoute you have used is the format for Option 1 not the Option 2 configuration you have chosen.

2. You have not shown the SP4 InboundCallRoute.

TheDoubleH

1. You mean to say I need to read the instructions precisely  :o - I changed it to {ph,ph2,sp4(1001)}

2. SP4 X_InboundCallRoute WAS ph,ph2 - Based on Your hint, I changed it to {1001>(Msp1):SP1}

And THAT solved all of my issues!