News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI110 cannot pick internet from router

Started by jays, October 17, 2017, 08:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jays

I'm using obi110 for three years, recently the internet provider has replaced my router since then the obi is not picking internet connection.

Obi model: 110
Modem model: Thechnicolor

LTN1

First, I understand that the OBi device has worked for you fine for 3 years with your old router. So it would seem that the OBi device works.

The problem is with the new router...so there must be a router configuration issue. Perhaps the place to go to for tech support is with the new router company. However, why don't you unplug everything connected to the OBi (except for the power of course) and factory reset the OBi? After that, try to connect the OBi to your new equipment, reconfigure your account on the OBiTalk web site, if necessary, to see if works.

See https://www.obitalk.com/info/faq/Troubleshooting-sec/How-to-Factory-Reset

drgeoff

Rather than doing the full reset of the OBI110, try the following.  With it cabled to the router unplug the power to the OBi110 for 15 seconds and then plug the power back in.

If still not working dial ***1 and report back here the exact words spoken to you.