News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Transferring number to T-Mobile

Started by PennyCat, October 30, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennyCat

So I'm trying to port my number from Anveo to T-Mobile.  They asked for an account number and PIN.  Does Anveo numbers even have pins?

SteveInWA

Why don't you contact them and ask?  The number one reason that ports fail is because the user submitted incorrect account information, so it's best to ask them specifically for the account number and PIN required so that they will release the number.

PennyCat

Quote from: SteveInWA on October 30, 2017, 09:30:02 PM
Why don't you contact them and ask?  The number one reason that ports fail is because the user submitted incorrect account information, so it's best to ask them specifically for the account number and PIN required so that they will release the number.

Because I'd rather not pay $5 to Anveo for each email

SteveInWA

How much is your time worth?  You can wait for someone on the forum who is also an Anveo customer to answer, or you can contact them and ask about the PIN.  I looked on their pathetic FAQ page, and found the information in the screenshot below.  No mention of PINs.

PennyCat

Quote from: SteveInWA on October 30, 2017, 10:44:58 PM
How much is your time worth?  You can wait for someone on the forum who is also an Anveo customer to answer, or you can contact them and ask about the PIN.  I looked on their pathetic FAQ page, and found the information in the screenshot below.  No mention of PINs.

Thank you!