February 23, 2018, 04:31:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OBi100+Simonics stops working for incoming calls  (Read 2708 times)
valley_nomad

« on: December 13, 2017, 12:40:32 am »

After working with Simonics gateway for two days my OBi100 is no longer working for incoming calls. It rings. But it can not make the connection after picking up. The other end continues to hear the rings for a while and then silence without GV voicemail. Dialing out works. Any suggestion? THX!
yehob150

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 04:11:58 pm »

After working with Simonics gateway for two days my OBi100 is no longer working for incoming calls. It rings. But it can not make the connection after picking up. The other end continues to hear the rings for a while and then silence without GV voicemail. Dialing out works. Any suggestion? THX!
having the same issue see here:
https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13308.0

Hopefully simonics fixes this
valley_nomad

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 05:07:21 pm »

Not sure if it is the same issue. The GV Voicemail doesn't work at all in my case. I also don't use TLS port 5061.
yehob150

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 05:34:06 pm »

Not sure if it is the same issue. The GV Voicemail doesn't work at all in my case. I also don't use TLS port 5061.

my issue wasn't related to the port
billsimon

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 05:46:15 pm »

There is nothing on our side to fix. As I mentioned in your other thread, you need to look into your network configuration.
yehob150

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 06:21:37 pm »

There is nothing on our side to fix. As I mentioned in your other thread, you need to look into your network configuration.
what do I need to look into?
My network configuration is fine. It doesn't change by itself a day later so there is no reason why one day it works and then the next day it doesn't.
billsimon

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 06:35:08 pm »

My network configuration is fine. It doesn't change by itself a day later so there is no reason why one day it works and then the next day it doesn't.

Given the Google Voice problems others have observed when calling from one GV number to another, it's also possible that your problem is related. The timing of it matches.
yehob150

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 06:55:32 pm »

Given the Google Voice problems others have observed when calling from one GV number to another, it's also possible that your problem is related. The timing of it matches.

I was calling the google voice/obi number with my cell phone (which is not a google voice number).
valley_nomad

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 04:58:19 pm »

Mine has been working again since yesterday without me changing anything.
When it didn't work the problem was very much persistent when the incoming call came from other GV phones, and intermittent when the incoming call came from non GV phones.
yehob150

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 05:38:59 pm »

Mine has been working again since yesterday without me changing anything.
When it didn't work the problem was very much persistent when the incoming call came from other GV phones, and intermittent when the incoming call came from non GV phones.
mine started working again too, but was always calling from non-GV to my GV obi
never tried GV to GV but that seems to be a separate issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: