News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

As of today best price for OBi200, $39.99 with free shipping

Started by Jackson, November 16, 2017, 12:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alyson61

I just ordered an OBI200 today from the B&H deal.  Amazon was about $10 higher.  My plan is to keep this in reserve for when my OBI100 can no longer be used on Google Voice.  I don't think I can wait to see if Amazon puts an OBI200 on sale. 

Jackson

I like to make sure new equipment works on delivery.  Mine will get put into service.  I'll be using my OBi100 to set up my aunt on the Anveo OBi deal which includes e911 and has proved to be quite quite reliable.  With all incoming calls free and 333 minutes/month outbound it's more than enough for her needs @$3.33/month.  When it comes up for renewal with a 2 year contract the price will drop to $2.75/month.  VM is more flexible than GV in that the # of rings can be extended so she can still use her phone's answering machine which she is used to.

I can't complain about my OBi100 it's cost me 69¢/month so far, if it lasts my aunt just another year that will bring the cost down to 57¢/month.

BTW I just got this.

You recently placed an order for 1 of the Obihai Technology OBi200 VoIP Phone Adapter with T.38 Fax Connection B&H # OBI200.

We are happy to inform you that we will be lowering this price for you to $34.99 and issuing a refund for the price difference back to your original form of payment.

Please allow 3-5 business days for the refund to be processed.

Thank you for choosing B&H, we appreciate your business. Have a wonderful weekend!

Alyson61

I just got an e-mail from the B&H store where I bought my OBI 200.  They have lowered the price to $34.99.  They are giving me the new lower price.  This deal just got better.

Good point about checking to make sure the new OBI works.  Now what can do with the old one.  I hope I can transfer my E911 service I have with Anveo to my new OBI.