News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

PIDIPOMPI on OBI

Started by nisuta, November 15, 2012, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nisuta

At the moment I am using Nymgo to make an international calls (mainly to India) and wondering if there is a way to configure a service from 'pidipompi' on OBI?

hwittenb

Looking at the web site, pidipompi offers a calling card service.  In other words, two-stage dialing.  Call the access number then dial the distant number.  There is no mention of sip access which would be required to configure an Obi to use the service for one-stage dialing.

It also looks like the calling card service has additional hidden fees that raise their advertised calling rates.

nisuta

Than ks and thats Right.
So far Nymgo seems to a better option. Do you know any other reliable yet cheap service provider offering SIP?

HMishra

CallWithUs.com provides reliable SIP enabled calling with current 'premium' route rate of $0.014/min.

From what I can see, it seems to be slighly more than Nymgo but from experience I can tell you that CallWithUs provides extremely clean calls to anywhere, especially using their premium or PSTN route.
Obi 202