News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Phone started ringing constantly today

Started by JLDP, December 08, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLDP

Greetings,

this afternoon, we received a ring on our Obi100 with GV and it showed no caller ID. We let it go go voicemail (as always) but there was no message. Immediately after, the line rang again, went to voicemail. And again, and again, and again. You get the idea.

I rebooted the Obi100 and it did not change. As soon as it comes back online, it rings again.

I checked GV records and they do not show any incoming phone calls.

So we have to keep the Obi unplugged, otherwise the constant ringing would drive us crazy.

If it matters, we recently went through Mr. Simon's service sign-up (a few days ago). Not sure if there is any connection but just wanted to provide all pertinent information.

We would appreciate any helpful advice on how to solve this new problem.
Thank you in advance
L

P.S.: I searched here but did not seem to find anything useful. Maybe I din't search hard enough.

mykmayk

both my obi110 too.  drove me cray-cray.  i had to remove both devices from my account, unplug the darned things and left it unplugged for some time.  plugged it back in.  added devices to my account.  then added the sips again.  no rings for now.  but i know those sip sniffers will find it and ring it constantly AGAIN!  darned sip sniffers!
əʞɪɯ mɪke