News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Updated OBi200 setup help?

Started by DE2000, December 21, 2017, 12:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DE2000

Hello,

I just bought an OBi200 (arriving tomorrow).  I was looking at the setup help from the Obi site, and it is really outdated for the Google Voice part.  It shows very old version of the Google Voice screens (even older than the current "classic" voice screens).  Many items on the screens shown in the help section looks much different or no longer exist.

Would you please be kind enough to direct me to a newer version of the setup help (showing either the new Google Voice, or the new "classic" screens)?  It doesn't have to be screen shots as long as all the settings are covered for Google Voice.

Thank you very much in advance.

GPz1100

Just choose the legacy layout in google voice.

DE2000

Thanks for the reply.

I did, but some stuff are still different.  For example, right below the Google chat under the Phones section, it doesn't show that additional phone like the tutorial.  There is only a link for "add another phone".  Do I add another phone?  If so, what do I put in as the name and number?

DE2000

I guess I figured it out... you don't need to have another phone...  It's just confusing to have it there shown on the tutorial...