News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

ObiHai wont accept wifi password

Started by MK52, February 03, 2018, 11:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MK52

>:(  OK Obihai.  Your products and service suck. Can't get ahold of anyone in support no one calls back.  Two days without service.  Thank you!!  Used Dialpad as a service and they can't figure it out.  I see ObiHai just sold, no doubt you told the purchaser how great your service is.  I have left numerous messages.  I want to get a call back (630 441 602) please or I will send your shit back to Amazon. Yah I am pissed.

drgeoff

This is primarily a user to user support forum.  Obihai staff do not regularly respond here so you are ranting in vain.

You have not given enough details for anyone here to assist you but it sounds like the sort of help you really need isn't of the technical nature provided here.

Please do not slam the door as you leave.

tuna

Being a first-time OBi user myself, I can understand your frustration.  I set up my OBi 200 a few days ago, and I do not recall having to enter my wireless router's passcode.  Once I made all the wired connections (you must hard-wire your OBi to the router with an Ethernet cable), I just connected for the OBITalk test by dialing "**9222222222" and got a recorded vocal response within seconds; a rather cryptic message that took me far longer to realize that the test was successful.  This was done before having to access the OBiTalk set-up web page.  Anyway, continue this thread with some details so that others can understand where you are in your set-up and what might need to be done to get you up and running.  Again, being a noob myself, I'm not the one to offer any real advice, but I wanted to try and help by relating my set-up experience.  Good luck.