News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to configure OBiLINE to ring two OBi200's

Started by clifee, April 02, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clifee

Hello.  Newbie here.  I have two OBi200's configured to my Google Voice so phones connected to both OBi200's ring when a call comes in on my Google Voice number.  I have an OBiLINE connected to the USB port of one the the OBi200's and the phone connected to that device rings when an call comes in on my landline.  What I would like is the phones connected to both the the OBi200's to ring when a call comes in on my landline like they do when a call comes in on my Google Voice.  I've read several of the forum posts and tried several different configurations to the InboundCallRoute under the Physical Interfaces Line section but can not seem to get it to work as desired.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

drgeoff

Set the LINE port InboundCallRoute on the OBi200 with OBILINE to {ph,pp(123456789)} changing that 123456789 to the 9 digit number on the bottom of the other OBi200.

Ensure that the Voice Service, Obitalk is enabled on both units.  Ensure that the OBitalk InboundCallRoute on the OBi200 without the OBiLINE is ph.

clifee

Awesome!  Thanks for the help.  The InboundCallRoute on the OBi200 without the OBiLINE was not set to ph, when I set it to ph it works exactly as desired.  Thanks Again.