News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Google Voice stopped work now getting Error No <=0 instance allowed

Started by simpleAnswers, April 24, 2018, 07:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simpleAnswers

Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

I have lost my 2nd Google voice configuration on my Obi202

Everytime I try to re-add the google voice configuration via the ObiTalk web portal, it goes through everything and then fails on the last step on a polycom page which gives an error of

Error
No <=0 instance allowed

This started last night and I have lost use of GV on the OBi202.

Emailed support and not even an acknowledgement email.

Can anyone help with any ideas

simpleAnswers

It starting to seem like the problem is I cannot add more than one GV account to the OBi202.
Why do I have the feeling that this is coming down the path from Polycom.

I have had 2 GV accounts configured on my OBi202 for years.
Suddenly last night one of them got deactivated.
I can only now add one GV account to my Obi202.

Is this an "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" move?
Have a paid ObiExtras and paid annual support account and yet 2 emails to the support has resulted in nothing from them.

SteveInWA

No, your jumping to conclusions about Obihai/Polycom are incorrect.  They are fully supporting the OBi product line, including Google Voice.

There is an outage with the Google Voice/OBiTALK provisioning service at the moment.  It'll get fixed.  I don't have an ETA.

SteveInWA

This was a temporary outage on the OBiTALK provisioning system.  It should be fixed now.  Feel free to give it a try.

simpleAnswers

Seems like it was a temporary issue afterall.. I've tried again today and I can now add back the account which got deactivated. Thanks

simpleAnswers

Just logged in to GV and now I see that Obi is registering separately as a SIP device. Before it used to be that only 2 options, Google Chat and my forwarding number. Today I looked and there are 3 with obi added.

billsimon

Quote from: simpleAnswers on April 26, 2018, 04:05:04 PM
Just logged in to GV and now I see that Obi is registering separately as a SIP device. Before it used to be that only 2 options, Google Chat and my forwarding number. Today I looked and there are 3 with obi added.

Interesting. Could you post a screen shot of that? Just curious.