News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

CircleNet XMPP 3 months free offer for obi users

Started by Sam_from_CircleNet, May 12, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_from_CircleNet

I thought this was a big enough deal and useful enough to the community as a whole to open a new thread and didn't want to hijack the existing one on XMPP with my offer.

First off we here at CircleNet DON'T KNOW exactly what is going to happen on June the 17th. But we've prepared an offer as an alternative to anyone with an older Obi.

With that said here is the offer:

CirlceNet will port your number if possible to our service for $0.00 and provide you with inbound service for $0.00 for three months. Outbound calling would be billed at our current rates. At any time during this period your of course free to port out again if you want. At the end of the three months accounts would move onto our $1.50 rate and we'd add 911.

This offer expires on July 1 or when we decide we've taken on as many DIDs as we can handle. If your interested let our sales@ email box know .

Thanks and happy calling.
Sam

vtsnaab

Hi Sam and thanks for keeping us Obi old-timers in mind !!

As an existing Circlenet user:
Yes - I jumped right back onboard as soon as Sam had things running again, and;
When the 'big change' (whatever it may be...) comes to pass in about a month it is most likely that Sam's services will be used in replacing GVGW.

My 2.5 cents as a happy customer:
These are good folks offering top shelf service & support for very fair rates & I plan to keep using their offerigs at any/every opportunity.