News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi attendant

Started by ibarde, May 17, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ibarde

After I turned off the Call Screening feature in the Google Voice (GV) number linked to my OBI 200, the OBI attendant became inaccessible when I dial the GV number from any of the mobile phones I included in my OBI Trusted Caller list.  Consequently, I and my family members can no longer make cheap international calls using the GV number from any of the trusted mobile phones.  Please advise. 

ibarde

Thanks for your response AnnaYaro.  I am not sure how to execute the following steps suggested by azrobert, even after your additional comments for other Newbies.  Could you please provide additional instructions on changing the rule associated with X_InboundCallRoute? 

I sent a service request to Obihai Support for the same issue and they asked about my list of trusted caller numbers. I promptly complied, but they have gone silent since then.

Use OBi Expert and go to:
Voice Services -> SP? Service -> X_InboundCallRoute

The rule should look something like this:
{(+18005551212|+18005551313|+18005551414):aa},{ph}
[/center]

azrobert

Use OBi Expert to modify the inbound route. To enter OBi Expert from the Dashboard click on the gear ICON to the right of your OBi200 then select OBi Expert Config, confirm and select Enter OBi Expert.

Assuming GV is defined on SP1:
Click on Voice Services then SP1 Service
Uncheck both boxes to the right of the X_InboundCallRoute
Copy and paste the posted string into the Value.
Change the numbers
Click Submit at the bottom of the page
It will take about a minute for OBiTalk to download the configuration to your OBi200 and re-boot