News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI Dashboard error - plus no calls UNLESS cellphone is on as well..

Started by Malachi123, June 19, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malachi123

The error I see is: Unmanaged Device
This device is currently unmanaged by OBiTALK. Either your device was factory reset, or the provsioning was disabled from the local web page. The device will need to be added to OBiTALK again. This requires physical access to the device. Click 'Continue' below to start the process of re-adding the OBi.

I'm using GV.. and that ONLY works (outgoing is fine, incoming isn't) when the cellphone is on. Otherwise, the phone will say "incoming call" but in the meantime the call goes to the voice mail of the cellphone...

Anyone any idea's what's going on?

Malachi123

I clicked "continue" and I had to click on a few "ok" and "continue" buttons.. but then it wanted to configure my open SP4 port, which I cancelled. After that everything showed up fine on the dashboard...

In the meantime though.. I still won't be able to get calls when my cellphone is off...

NomadTech

Looks like they have big time problems. I have 2 OBI 202s with the same problem. I even removed them from the portal, reset and readded them to the portal, but Obihai cannot set my service providers on any device. Verified in expert config, settings are all there but nothing makes it to the devices.

Sidest

is there someone who is still getting this error a month later? or i'm the only one? thanks! Classic Spaghetti Carbonara from Scratch