News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

508 multipal phone numbers

Started by dlarson54, July 23, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlarson54

Am I correct in assuming that SP1 - SP8 in the dashboard represent different phone numbers in the system. I have registered them with different Google Voice numbers yet get only the SP1 to ring.

drgeoff

Quote from: dlarson54 on July 23, 2018, 10:18:28 AM
Am I correct in assuming that SP1 - SP8 in the dashboard represent different phone numbers in the system. I have registered them with different Google Voice numbers yet get only the SP1 to ring.
Not clear what you mean. SP1 - SP8 are not hardcoded to Phone1 - Phone8 physical ports. How have you configured them?

Someone else will probably advise you that having 8 GV numbers could be construed as being against GV ToS and that using GV for business lines is not a good idea.

dlarson54

I don't have that many GV numbers. Just using that to understand the 508. I am newbie and making my way. The 508 can handle more than one number correct? So if I had two GV number like the 202 how doe it work in the 508?

drgeoff

Quote from: dlarson54 on July 23, 2018, 10:36:37 AM
I don't have that many GV numbers. Just using that to understand the 508. I am newbie and making my way. The 508 can handle more than one number correct? So if I had two GV number like the 202 how doe it work in the 508?
The same.

dlarson54

I only seem to be able to get one number to ring.

drgeoff

Blood from a stone and my crystal ball isn't working.