News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi100 - Phone LED blinking - "No Line" on Phone Display

Started by noobee, October 20, 2014, 09:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noobee

I have been using this Obi100 for about year or more, started having issues with making and receiving calls, when Obi was showing online on the dashboard.

I replaced the cordless phone with a new one, but I noticed that the Phone LED is blinking and the phone display shows "No Line".

Tried resetting Obi device to factory defaults, but no success. I tried fresh new Obi100 device, still the same issue.

I deleted the Obi100 device from my Obi profile and now trying to add back, I am not able to, as I cannot send the **5 xxx to Server, as I have no dial tone.

What could be the problem?

Shale

Could be a bad cord. Could be a bad phone. Can you swap in another phone and cord as a test?

noobee

Shale

Quote from: noobee on October 20, 2014, 10:34:20 AM
It's a new phone came with new cord.
Try the old phone with the old cord. It could be that the new equipment was not operational right out of the box. If the old phone actually failed, try the old cord with the new phone.

If the old cord and the new phone does not work, borrow a different working phone and try that.