News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

where the tools and upload page?

Started by tony2010, September 12, 2011, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony2010

where the tools and upload page?  ???

"Obihai provides a tool to create the upload file from the wave files.
  The OBi web page has a "browse" button to locate the file and upload to the OBi."

hwittenb

I find the text you are referring to in the Pre-Release announcement of Upcoming GA firmware.  Presumably the "browse" button is now or will be part of the web page configuration in the new v1.3 release when it is generally available.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1049.0

RonR

Quote from: hwittenb on September 23, 2011, 10:40:12 AM
Presumably

The question I have is : Why can't Obihai respond to even simple questions after 11 days?

I don't understand why people have to presume.

Everton

Quote from: RonR on September 23, 2011, 11:05:25 AM
Quote from: hwittenb on September 23, 2011, 10:40:12 AM
Presumably

The question I have is : Why can't Obihai respond to even simple questions after 11 days?

I don't understand why people have to presume.

Maybe if you were not doing such a good job of answering all these OBi110/100 Questions and coming up with all those novel/neat OBi Tricks, OBiSupport would not have relinquished the Forum to YOU  ;D

I think when questions are asked on the Forum "they" figure RonR (and a few others) will respond to the issue and there is no need to participate anymore on the Forum.  I wonder what would happen if and when you go on a vacation (without access to a computer)?  :o 

BTW, is OBi a one man operation?

oldtimercurt

Vacation, no computer???  Can anyone visualize Ron in that circumstance. 

Thanks for all the great stuff you come up with, Ron.

OTC