News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Where can I buy Obi products in EU

Started by Clive, January 20, 2019, 08:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clive

Sorry if this has been answered before but I've searched the forum and can't find anything.

Is there anywhere in the EU you can buy these products from please. I've searched on google and can only find them in the US which means I have to pay import duty on top. Spain is notorious for overloading import duty on purchases from non EU countries.

Many thanks.

drgeoff

Good question.

Obihai products were previously stocked and sold by some Amazon Europe sites.  However that seems to be no longer the case.  That it is all products and has been for about a year suggests that it is not a temporary out of stock situation.  Don't know if Amazon decided the sales volume was insufficient to warrant stocking them or if Obihai has abandoned overseas sales.  I note that the few Obihai products listed on Amazon Australia are from other sellers, not Amazon.

Clive

There are plenty of Polycom products everywhere but not the OBI's.  :'(
Obviously part of some strategy or other.
Not impressed.

Clive

After some experimentation, OBi products are no longer available for sale to EU countries.

The only chance we have to get OBi products is if there is some old stock lying around.

Wonderful marketing strategy Polycom. Time to dump Polycom/OBi and go for the competition.