News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Vestalink SIP Password?

Started by mychaelp, February 07, 2019, 01:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mychaelp

Somehow I factory reset my Obi100 which had Vestalink and Calcentric on it. When I got to Vestalink's BYOD page, for the Password it states "contact customer service". I tired the old e-mail to them, but no response. Does anyone know how to get this password? I don't want to do the "automatic" setup because I could then not use Callcenter for the other port.
Thanks,

Smee

I was having an issue a couple of weeks ago with fast busy on some incoming calls. I was also looking for their support contact details but couldn't find it on the portal anywhere. I so noticed that the sip password was no longer listed. I'm a stickler for keeping those details in my Keepass so I have no issues with that. I looked through my email and did find a billing email (vestalink-billing@superfast.support) , so I sent email there. No response though. ??? I did notice that in the support email I originally tried sending, I got an auto-response with these numbers. Haven't tried calling yet, but you can try them and see if you get lucky.

Toll Free: 866.411.2514
Local: 206.408.1901
Fax: 206.408.1902

Take care...

Smee

RobF1951

I unfortunately have Vestalink and they have been a "Zombie" company for the last couple of years. I'm not sure this will work but try muna8y3ad. (I copied this down before it mysteriously disappeared from their webpage).

Best of Luck

RobF

Angelc19

I ported my number to ANVEO in August 2018 and in January 2019 Vestalink billed my credit card for 2019 service.

RobF1951

Thanks for the "heads-up" as I just ported my number out from Vestalink yesterday. I guess I will contact my credit card company in advance of my renewal date to ensure that they do not process any "new" charges.