News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi does not switch lines between bluetooth and SIP???

Started by Zolomoz, February 13, 2019, 12:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zolomoz

Hello , all I'm Robert.
I just purchase Obi200+ObiBT adapter. I paired my mobile phone to Obi200 successfully, I configured SIP on SP1 successfully. I made phone call using SIP account, works fine. Since my main line will be cellular line, so I changed "Primary Line" to "Bluetooth BT1". It works fine except two problems:

1. if I turn off bt on my mobile phone or my mobile phone is far away which lost comm to obi200, the line won't automatically change to SP1, I got "service not configured" message when trying to call a number.

2. When using Bluetooth connection, I experience one annoying problem if I dial 1800-xxx-xxxx numbers. Normally you have to press some numbers after connection is made to select menu options i.e. press 1 for English, press 2 for Spanish etc. It won't recognize the number I pressed, I have to go to paired cellphone and enter the number from cellphone.

FUN88
Any help would be great.
Thank in advance.

azrobert

Try defining a trunk group.

Physical Interfaces -> PrimaryLine: Trunk Group 1

Voice Services -> Gateways and Trunk Groups -> Trunk Group1
TrunkList: bt,sp1
DigitMap: ((Mbt)|(Msp1))

It should now failover to SP1 when your cell is off.

Changing the DTMF method on the trunk usually fixes digits not being recognized, but BT doesn't have this option. Try changing the DTMF options on the Phone Port. First change the DTMFRxMode to Software then increase the DTMFDetectMinLength.