News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Support rotary pulse dialing.

Started by M105, March 08, 2015, 08:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeman400

Just a thought since obi / polycom doesn't monitor their forums apparently.

Anyone have a twitter account? I think they have a company account. Might make more headway than this. I would but I don't use twitter.

SteveInWA

Quote from: mikeman400 on March 18, 2019, 07:49:12 AM
Just a thought since obi / polycom doesn't monitor their forums apparently.

Anyone have a twitter account? I think they have a company account. Might make more headway than this. I would but I don't use twitter.

You've got to be kidding.  They'll never spend any resources on this. 

mikeman400

SteveInWA

Why do you think a for-profit business would waste any time whatsoever satisfying the whim of 0.0001% of their customer base?  Imagine petitioning Samsung or LG to make round TVs again, to match your 1940's living room, to get an idea how that would be received.

Why do you think that you can "make headway" on this?  "Making headway" implies that it's already under consideration, let alone under development.

Feel free to post as often as you wish, flogging this dead horse, but it is never, ever, going to go anywhere, just as surely as your car will never be powered by refined unicorn fat.

SteveInWA

If I was an official spokesman, which I am not, I'd say:  "Thanks so much for your interest in our products.  We're sorry that we can't meet your requirement, so we suggest that you consider our competitor's fine product, which can at least provide you with pulse dialing:  http://www.grandstream.com/sites/default/files/Resources/datasheet_ht801_english.pdf"