News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Outbound routing options on OBiTALK portal page

Started by MichiganTelephone, January 26, 2011, 02:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichiganTelephone

Any chance of being able to route calls matching particular patterns to various providers (and/or the line port, etc.) when using the OBiTALK portal for device configuration?  Would like to be able to specify certain patterns go out SP1 (and if that fails then SP2) while others (particularly three digit extensions, in a case where SP2 is an extension on an Asterisk server) go directly to SP2.  I understand this can be done if you manually configure the device, but it would be great if it could be done from the portal, which might also allow configuration in a slightly more user-friendly format that could then be translated to the strings that the OBi110 needs.
Inactive, no longer posting or responding to messages.  Goodbye and good luck.  Some of my old Obihai-related blog posts have been moved to http://tech.iprock.com - note this in NOT my blog; I have simply given the owner permission to repost some of my old stuff.

SIPit

Quote from: MichiganTelephone on January 26, 2011, 02:53:27 PM
Any chance of being able to route calls matching particular patterns to various providers (and/or the line port, etc.) when using the OBiTALK portal for device configuration?  Would like to be able to specify certain patterns go out SP1 (and if that fails then SP2) while others (particularly three digit extensions, in a case where SP2 is an extension on an Asterisk server) go directly to SP2.  I understand this can be done if you manually configure the device, but it would be great if it could be done from the portal, which might also allow configuration in a slightly more user-friendly format that could then be translated to the strings that the OBi110 needs.

I second this.  In fact, I would like to see both the DigitMap and routing settings available via the OBiTALK portal, perhaps in an advanced settings section.