News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Outgoing calls are answered and go to voice mail at the same time?

Started by cerickso88, May 15, 2019, 09:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerickso88

Hello all,

I've had this device for months now and it has worked great.  I just discovered that out going calls are working with a problem.   The number i call is both answered and goes to voice mail and the same time.
My device is connected to google voice.  I've not made any changes so I'm not sure what could have changed.
Thanks

ShazamInForum

From "The number i call is both answered and goes to voice mail and the same time."

Where are you calling from?  From your cell phone number?  Please give us more details.

Or, see if you can remove your cell phone number if it's still there, from Linked numbers within your Google Voice account (Gmail) Settings / at Linked numbers.  When done, test the calls again, both incoming and outgoing calls.

Good luck!

drgeoff

Quote from: cerickso88 on May 15, 2019, 09:29:49 AM
Hello all,

I've had this device for months now and it has worked great.  I just discovered that out going calls are working with a problem.   The number i call is both answered and goes to voice mail and the same time.
My device is connected to google voice.  I've not made any changes so I'm not sure what could have changed.
Thanks
Please stop asking the same question.
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=15938.0