News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo 911 Service "Initiated, Pending update"

Started by Bobn, July 08, 2019, 07:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobn

I've had the Obi200 handling GV calls inbound/outbound for maybe 6 months, its on SP1.  I forgot to setup 911.  I started the Anveo 911 process through the OBI 200 OBITALK web page on SP2 on July 5.  I paid for the service through paypal.  For about 30 minutes the process said "Initiated, Pending update" and I moved on, thinking the holiday weekend just wouldn't work for setup of new service, it might take a while.  I check tonight and SP2 says, "Not configured."  How is it that it becomes unconfigured?  I login to Anveo and it says "IP Phone/ATA Device" "Not Connected".  Anveo says I'm paid up through July 5, 2020 and they have a verified address for me.

I'm not sure what I'm missing in this setup process.  Could someone point me to the accurate step by step guide for this which I' haven't yet found?

Bobn

Thanks for the reply.  I just started to look into this again.  I logged into the obitalk.com device configuration and SP2 was completely unconfigured.  As it wasn't at displaying any status, I just re-added the anveo 911 process.  I seemed to have supplied the exact same information, credentials provided on the anveo account, and it progressed further than all prior attempts for the first time.  Soo simple for some odd reason.

SP1 (GVoice) status says "Connected."

SP2 says, "SP2 (Optional)Anveo E911Registered".

SP2 status is different from SP1's status.  Is "Registered" the status I would want to see on the 911 anveo status?

Thanks.

drgeoff

Google Voice 'Connected' and other providers 'Registered' is correct.

horioplino

Quote from: Bobn on July 08, 2019, 07:06:52 PM
I've had the Obi200 handling GV calls inbound/outbound for maybe 6 months, its on SP1.  I forgot to setup 911.  I started the Anveo 911 process through the OBI 200 OBITALK web page on SP2 on July 5.  I paid for the service through paypal.  For about 30 minutes the process said "Initiated, Pending update" and I moved on, thinking the holiday weekend just wouldn't work for setup of new service, it might take a while.  I check tonight and SP2 says, "Not configured."  How is it that it becomes unconfigured?  I login to Anveo and it says "IP Phone/ATA Device" "Not Connected".  Anveo says I'm paid up through July 5, 2020 and they have a verified address for me xender discord omegle.

I'm not sure what I'm missing in this setup process.  Could someone point me to the accurate step by step guide for this which I' haven't yet found?
I just re-added the anveo 911 process.  I seemed to have supplied the exact same information, credentials provided on the anveo account, and it progressed further than all prior attempts for the first time.  Soo simple for some odd reason.