News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

"Call Error" "The requested service is not available at the moment".

Started by AndyJay, January 14, 2020, 09:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyJay

My Polycom VVX 150 was working fine. I had set it up for Google Voice. But a few days ago I got an odd error message: "Call Error" "The requested service is not available at the moment". It also shows the wrong date on the phone. Also, when I go to Voice.Google.Com, it says the following: "You might be unable to make or receive calls over the internet. Check your internet settings." On the VVX150, there is nothing listed on the phone for "IP Address". My software version is 6.3.1.1. My internet connection is good, and my phone is plugged into an internet node that shows a good internet connection, so I don't think that is the problem.

Unfortunately, when I type the error message into this forum search bar nothing comes up. I'm afraid I am not very tech savvy, so I would like to ask that you please provide any advice to fix this is very simple terms.

(Also, the Obi FAQs does not seem to address this).

SteveInWA

Hi:

Which version of Google Voice are you using; the original, free, consumer version, or the new, business version for G Suite customers?

The Poly VVX phones ONLY work with the G Suite version.  If you're using the G Suite version, then please contact G Suite support for assistance.