News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No reply from customer service: Polycom keeps removing thread!

Started by gomepi, February 09, 2020, 08:29:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomepi

Polycom strikes again and, instead of providing answers, keeps removing a thread and banning users.
The thread I am referring to is partially available on Google's cache:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:BEJOHwOqb2gJ:www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php%3Ftopic%3D16729.0

Edit: Not available on Google's cache anymore, I am attaching the printscreen of the first post.

SteveInWA

Quote from: gomepi on February 09, 2020, 08:29:11 AM
keeps removing a thread and banning users.

Correction:  keeps removing absolute bullshit and banning the idiot that keeps creating more spammer usernames to post the same bullshit again and again. Get a clue:  your strategy isn't working.

gomepi

Quote from: SteveInWA on February 09, 2020, 03:45:43 PM
Correction:  keeps removing absolute bullshit and banning the idiot that keeps creating more spammer usernames to post the same bullshit again and again. Get a clue:  your strategy isn't working.

You are full of sh*t as your useless reply.
Is it normal for Polycom not to provide support to customers who have an issue with the device that should be covered under warranty?
Answer this question if you can...

rahulsaha

Hi,
I am using it across two OBi202s at different locations with FW build 3585.  So far everything seems to work ok.  I did have to "check" Google Chat as a forward to location inside of the GV settings for both devices to ring the phones at the same time because one OBI I have CC on but the other I do not.
thanks,
rahulsaha.