News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Cannot receive incoming calls

Started by sportflyer, March 27, 2020, 11:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportflyer

I am using GV with OBi200.  Suddenly today I can't receive any calls to this number. The phone rings but when I answer it disconnects , whereas the calling person says the phone keeps ringing. Please advise what the issue is?   Thanks

BTW no problem making calls , just not receiving .

Broken

Same exact problem, please update?

jjtricket

Same issue here in the Atlanta, GA area, has been an issue since 3-26-20

Have tried re booting the 202, it works a few times then back to phone rings, pickup, and nothing

no issues calling out

sportflyer

Continuing problem. Works a while then same issue again . I thought it was the cordless phone. Replaced it with corded phone and same issue.So its not our phones.

Taoman

Just another data point:

I also have experienced this with incoming GV calls. The phone rings, I answer, and it immediately disconnects.

However, I have an additional OBi ATA that registers to my Callcentric account. I also forward my GV calls to my Callcentric account. When answering incoming GV calls that have been forwarded to Callcentric things continue working normally.

drgeoff

SteveInWA

Right.  And, please move your reports over to the official Google Voice help forum, where we can track and escalate your issues.  See the link Geoff provided above.  Thanks.

CarlS

Me too - it looks like we are to go to the Google Voice forum to resolve this?
Am I understanding that correctly?  Thanks - whomever. Been a couple days now.

sir_rob