News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No service configured error

Started by Lighthouse6, April 01, 2020, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse6

I get the message "No service configured error. Please log in to Obitalk.com and configure your device." after dialing any phone number from phone 2 on my Obi202 device. Incoming calls don't ring on phone 2 either. Phone 2 is set to use SP3 which is set to be my second GV account.

SP1 is set to use my primary GV account. SP2 is a callcentric account. These both use phone 1 only.

I tried deleting all SP's and re-configuring them, but the same message continued. I logged into my 2nd GV account and everything seems ok.

How do I fix it?

Lighthouse6

It works now! I just power cycled the obi!

njweb

Well after about 9 days of no issues at all, I am getting a "no service configured" error today (just now in fact) with my OBI202 and Google Voice.
This is different message from the "...has not received a response from the service provider" error which many of us had been getting till about 9 days ago or so after the Google fix was deployed (per one of the moderators / longtime members).

Anyone heard of any new issues on OBI's or Google's end that would result in this "no service configured" error?
I have never gotten this error (or if I ever did it was ages ago and not frequent).

Anyone else have any issues this afternoon?
I was on calls earlier today without issues.