News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Information about connecting Google Voice to a home line

Started by m62645, June 08, 2023, 11:32:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m62645

I am looking to buy an adapter like the OBi200 that will work for me with free Google Voice
I understand that the support for the product is going to end and that there are differences between a Hanami Google Voice account and a paid account
Therefore who can guide here
1 Where can I get this product?
2 and will work with a Hanami Google Voice account

Taoman

Assuming you are serious, the only place I know of to get an OBi200 would be eBay. Expect to pay a premium.

JudithBurk

Hello i can see your post

I have some suggestion for you might helps you

Where to purchase the OBi200 adapter: You can check online retailers such as Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, or other electronics stores. It's important to ensure that you are purchasing from a reputable seller to avoid counterfeit or unreliable products.

Compatibility with a Hanami Google Voice account: The TellHappyStar OBi200 adapter should work with both a Hanami Google Voice account and a paid Google Voice account. The adapter is designed to work with the Google Voice service, allowing you to make and receive calls using your Google Voice number.

However, it's worth noting that Google Voice may have certain limitations or restrictions depending on your specific location or the country you are using it in. It's advisable to review the terms and conditions and any potential restrictions related to using Google Voice with the OBi200 adapter in your region.

Thanks and regards
JudithBurk

drgeoff

^^ That looks like an AI generated reply so I will not be surprised if a spam link is added in a later edit.

The content is not particularly accurate or helpful.