News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obital Portal issue

Started by PDX_Mark, September 03, 2020, 05:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDX_Mark

I bought an Obi202 to use with asterisk and following the instructions at http://nerdvittles.com/?p=25846 I am unable to enter in The ITSP Prifile C General section parameters as described in "Configuring OBi SIP Trunk for Asterisk" section 6 where it says
"Fill in the ! field Values as shown below using the private IP address of your PBX:".

The field values can not be changed! I tried both Firefox and Chromium browsers, and after unchecking the boxes the fields will not accept text input!

Taoman

Post a screenshot of your Profile C General section (same as Ward's screenshot) and I'll show you the problem.

PDX_Mark

Taoman, you are treating me like a child. I know I am in the same page!

Here it is to satisfy you and any other rocket surgeon that would ask the same.

This is from Chromium. When the box is unchecked the field highlights as if the field should be filled with text, but you can not put text in the field. Firefox never highlights the field in this way.

Taoman

Wow. Nice attitude. More like you're acting like a child.
Where did I even hint that you didn't know what page you're on?

The purpose of the screenshot was so that you could compare it against Ward's screenshot and hopefully notice the difference. But apparently not. To the right of the Name field, your screenshot has a checkmark under Device Default while Ward's screenshot does not. Why?

Quote from: nerdvittles6. For each of these fields, uncheck OBiTALK Settings and then uncheck Device Default:

PDX_Mark

Because when you uncheck ye obitalk setting that setting is automatically chosen but apparently you are correct in that it can be unselected, and then the field filled.