News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to re-add OBi2182 to ObiTalk after resetting to factory.

Started by Chuckster, January 30, 2021, 09:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckster

After I was unable to place a conference call (no line key available error) I tried rebooting the phone but that didn't fix the problem, this had been working prior to today.  I then did a factory reset of the phone and deleted the device from my ObiTalk account but now it won't let me re-add it.  I verified **9 2222222 (echo text) works.  Tried multiple times to re-add the device and get the following message on my screen:
"Add Device to OBiTalk"
"Code sent to ObiTalk...XXXX"
But it never completes the process and the device never shows up in ObiTalk.

Noobfone

I am having the same problem but with an Obi1062.  After resetting to factory I am receiving the same message that it is sent to obitalk--but then it is not allowing me to add the device.

drgeoff

Chuckster

It took me another 2 days of trying randomly at various times of the day to add the device before it finally worked.  It seems to me, with as often as Polycom has been taking down their servers for upgrades, they would have figured out why it isn't working properly and fixed the issue.
Also, has anyone noticed that a person can no longer call Obi.  The link is there on the OBiTalk page after logging in but when the person clicks on the "Call OBi" link, it only brings up a dialer and allows the person to call a speed dial or optionally open a dial pad and manually enter a number but none of it appears to be working.