News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Daily demand for reboot?

Started by BruceHowells, May 18, 2021, 08:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruceHowells

OBi200, two GV and one PunchAlert 911 SP. 

Recently (didn't note exactly when it started), my device has gone into "reboot required" each morning, when I've not touched the configuration in any way.

The device appears to be working normally, but I am using the HomeAssistant integration which uses pyobihai to read the XML, and it's annoying to constantly have a "Obihai reboot required" light on the dashboard.  (The Web interface confirms that it wants a reboot.)

Thoughts?

Trib

I have this same device. Have not gotten the same problem you do. But I can't make or receive calls. Started last night at around 12 am. I did everything. Rebooted the Obi200 to factory state. Deleted the device and reinstalled the device online in my account. Still getting this auto repeating message "The number you dialed has not receive a respond from the service provider." when calling out. Nothing when receiving calls either.

Right now only the first two lights are solid green. The third light with the phone symbol is dark when I picked up the phone to call out. I have to unplug power and reboot the OBi device to get it solid green again.

Right now it's saying "Registration Not Required" as the status of my linked Google Voice numbers. What's yours saying?

drgeoff

Quote from: Trib on June 12, 2021, 09:46:40 AM
I have this same device. Have not gotten the same problem you do. But I can't make or receive calls. Started last night at around 12 am. I did everything. Rebooted the Obi200 to factory state. Deleted the device and reinstalled the device online in my account. Still getting this auto repeating message "The number you dialed has not receive a respond from the service provider." when calling out. Nothing when receiving calls either.

Right now only the first two lights are solid green. The third light with the phone symbol is dark when I picked up the phone to call out. I have to unplug power and reboot the OBi device to get it solid green again.

Right now it's saying "Registration Not Required" as the status of my linked Google Voice numbers. What's yours saying?
Pity your "everything" did not include seeing the existing multiple threads relevant to your actual symptoms instead of posting in this one which is totally unrelated.