News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 1032 stuck at "Connecting to 0.0.0.0"

Started by Dan-Voip, May 03, 2021, 05:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Voip

Hi,

Have an OBi1032 configured with 3 separate Gvoice accounts via the obitalk.com portal.  It has been configured and working for years with only occasional firmware updates required.

On April 01 all 3 line indicators went yellow (indicating no connection).  After rebooting the phone (from the phone itself) the line indicators appeared normal.  I didn't confirm if the phone was actually working (after the reboot) until April 02.  When trying to make an outbound call the "Call Error - requested service is not available" message was displayed for all 3 lines.

Since then I've reauthorized all 3 Gvoice accounts (via the obitalk.com portal) and confirmed (via the Gvoice login) that the OBI device is authorized and connected.  Disabled and enabled "ITSP Provisioning" on both the phone and obitalk.com portal, including multiple reboots.

The phones internal web interface shows all 3 lines as "Connecting to 0.0.0.0" and the same thing is displayed in the obitalk.com portal.

I'm out of ideas....  thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Dan

UPDATE: Enabled Syslog, receive this error at reboot "PROV: Invalid server name, Skipped"

(Note: I originally posted this same issue in 'North America - Including Google Voice, Skype, etc.' - but moved it here because it seems better suited)

NicaDave

TL;DR -- update the firmware
----
I had this exact same problem, and tried many of the same fixes. I *finally* called Obi support at 408-890-6000, and they quickly diagnosed the issue.

The issue is the firmware needs updated to work with Google Voice. I *had* tried a firmware update from my phone menu, but one was not available. Obi Support was able to push an update to my device (make sure you have the 9-digit Obi # on bottom of phone).

Within a few minutes, all GV lines were working again.

ladyh

I have a 1022 and they didn't help 3 months only with this unit :-(

tbroder

why does drgeoff alway call posts spam when they are not? 

Taoman

Quote from: tbroder on December 21, 2023, 06:23:53 AMwhy does drgeoff alway call posts spam when they are not? 

I double dog dare you to find ONE post that drgeoff labeled as SPAM that actually wasn't spam. Just one!
drgeoff knows what he's doing.

Can you honestly not see why drgeoff called the post from "emmaorabelle" spam?
For starters, you could just go look at emmaorabelle's past posts. Every single one of them is spam!

tbroder

I don't disagree with what he knows but on alot of the messages on this forum I see him ^^spam^^ when  know others have the same issue.. not here to argue just saying.

Quote from: Taoman on December 21, 2023, 06:36:38 AM
Quote from: tbroder on December 21, 2023, 06:23:53 AMwhy does drgeoff alway call posts spam when they are not? 

I double dog dare you to find ONE post that drgeoff labeled as SPAM that actually wasn't spam. Just one!
drgeoff knows what he's doing.

Can you honestly not see why drgeoff called the post from "emmaorabelle" spam?
For starters, you could just go look at emmaorabelle's past posts. Every single one of them is spam!

Taoman

Quote from: tbroder on December 21, 2023, 07:53:09 AMI don't disagree with what he knows but on alot of the messages on this forum I see him ^^spam^^ when  know others have the same issue.. not here to argue just saying.

You are obviously missing the big picture here. "emmaorabelle" does not own an OBi device. "She" is a fraud, a spammer. Do you honestly not see the straight line in every post of this person? It is a "hidden" link to a spam site. Posted by a spammer!

Every post that I or someone else labels as spam has one of the spam links embedded in the post somewhere. They are all spammers. They don't even own OBi devices. They post here ONLY to spam.