News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 200 no longer works. Is it me - or GV

Started by awriter, June 12, 2021, 06:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awriter

As of a day or so ago (after years of successfully working) my obi200 no longer works. "No response from the service provider"

After rebooting to no avail, I remembered that I changed my google/gmail pw a few days ago - and assumed thst was the problem.

Logged in here/settings and saw token error. Did set up again linking to google account w/new password, to no avail.

Came to the forum and saw a single post about that, with only 2 not very helpful comments.

Is there a full discussion on this at another link? Is it a GV problem or just mine? Any workarounds or ET of fix?

Any help will be appreciated!

Lisa

Marc

I'm in the same boat, OBi 200 and 212, as well as multiple obi2182s.

I'm guessing Google changed something and Poly hasn't gotten around to applying those changes.  As least I hope that's the case.

It's been a problem on/off on my 2182s for a few days.  The ATAs started some time overnight.

I've rebooted, 'reattched' my google accounts, removed GV and connected it again.  Nothing is making a difference on any Obi device, at this point.

EDIT: See this post in another thread: http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=18329.msg108653#msg108653
OBi110 (stored in closet now,) OBi200 x 3, Polycom 200 x 1, OBi202 x 4, Polycom 202 x 2, OBi1032 x 3, OBi1062 x 5, OBi2182 x 3

Combination of GV (consumer,) CallCentric & voip.ms both direct and via Asterisk.

awriter