News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Access Anveo voice mail from OBi2182 Phone

Started by RoSic1, March 08, 2022, 08:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoSic1

Newbie user here.
I just purchased and setup an OBi2182 phone. Got it working with my google voice number with no issues, but I wasn't terribly happy with the performance (delay in answering  and placing calls). So I figured I would give Anveo a try. Got it set up with no issues, very happy with the performance. I pickup the handset and I can talk! No waiting, it's great.
My only issue is, I've got a voice mail and I can't figure out how to access it from the handset. The voicemail light is on, the envelope icon shows on the line. Pressing the physical VM button on the phone does nothing.  Anyone have any ideas how I can listen to the voice mail from the handset? I really don't want to go to the Anveo site every time I have a voice mail.
Thanks for the help.

Dave9

I don't know about Anveo, but with Callcentric, you can dial "*123" to directly access voicemail. The voicemail key on the Obi2182 is programmable to dial that code. For Callcentric on SP2, I have set

IP Phone > Programmable Keys > Key 7 > Service = SP2
IP Phone > Programmable Keys > Key 7 > Number = *123
IP Phone > Programmable Keys > Key 7 > Name = Callcentric Voicemail

Pressing the voicemail key on the phone dials the specified number and connects directly to the Callcentric voicemail for the line on SP2.

RoSic1