News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Offline after power interruption

Started by joeg101, March 14, 2023, 03:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeg101

After being out of town for an extended period, and restoring power to my OBi200, the power light is only red. Resetting the unit with the bottom accessed pin hole does nothing. The line to the modem is being recognized, as the second led is green. When I log in to My Obi, it shows the unit as offline for SP1, which is set to google voice. Any ideas as to the next step(s) to restoring service would be appreciated.

TaylorHughes

Have you solved it?

Quote from: joeg101 on March 14, 2023, 03:31:42 PMAfter being out of town for an extended period, and restoring power to my OBi200, the power light is only red. Resetting the unit with the bottom accessed pin hole does nothing. The line to the modem is being recognized, as the second led is green. dino game When I log in to My Obi, it shows the unit as offline for SP1, which is set to google voice. Any ideas as to the next step(s) to restoring service would be appreciated.

drgeoff

Reboot the router (modem). Wait 2 minutes. Repower the OBi. Power LED still red?