News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

New Obi300 missing menus to configure device

Started by SIPUser, March 18, 2022, 01:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIPUser

A couple of these were purchased online and I need to configure the SIP settings but the menu options are not there when I login under admin. I need to be able to go in there and set the SIP proxy settings, the firmware is 3.2.4 and I have tried to factory reset the device. Any help would be appreciated. My menu looks just like the one in this post which did not have an answer.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=15721.0

drgeoff

The last sentence of the reply by SteveInWA to that other post is almost certainly the correct answer.

Telerfone

Except it is not helpful at all. I also bought a brand new OBi300 (not from a provider) and the only menus on mine even after updating the firmware and factory reset are 'Status' and 'System Management'. None of the published documentation mentions what to do about this. So far I have not found any solution.

drgeoff

You may not have bought it from a service provider but that is not proof that what you have been told does not apply.

You cannot effect a cure yourself. OBi support may be able to assist. Otherwise talk to the supplier.