News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI302 not connecting to obitalk

Started by BanmaMgnt, May 22, 2022, 09:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanmaMgnt

Hello all,

i have two OBI302 units, that i am unable to link to my obitalk account.

it passes the echo test, and i have opened all the required ports but it will not pair up so i can link it to my eclipse UC system (i am using the OBI302 for fax only)

all i get when i try an add the account is:

"**5 xxxx has been sent to the server" three times.

anyone else had this issue and know how to get around it

drgeoff

I can think of two possible reasons:

1. The backend server at obitalk.com is not working properly.

2. The 302s you have acquired are not "retail" units but have been preconfigured for exclusive use with a specific ITSP. Log in locally and see whether you get a full or restricted set of configuration settings.

BanmaMgnt

Thanks for the reply Drgeoff

i will reach out to obihai support on this

in terms of restricted or full access on the internal interface, it would appear to be full access as i can see all the options (status, router config, system management, etc)

yellowjacket1974

Did you get this resolved? Experiencing the same problem apparently.

drgeoff

Quote from: yellowjacket1974 on June 29, 2022, 08:50:02 PMDid you get this resolved? Experiencing the same problem apparently.
^^Spammer?

yellowjacket1974

Not a spammer. I would expect a more informative reply from a "hero" poster.  Would like to know the answer my original question.

SteveInWA

Quote from: yellowjacket1974 on June 30, 2022, 06:13:37 AMNot a spammer. I would expect a more informative reply from a "hero" poster.  Would like to know the answer my original question.

Look at it this way:  you've posted the same "did you get it to work" question four times, in four different places, without providing any details for the "it".

https://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=36159

If you want help, start your own, dedicated discussion post, and provide a lot more details about which model device you are using, where you bought it, was it a used or surplus device, what method did you try to use to set it up, what exact errors you received, etc.